Are you the ones who use dark nail paints to just cover your dull yellow nails?? So just read on. This one is especially for you..😊😊
Say no to embarrassment due to dull yellow nails..We have a simple yet stylish solution for your problem.
The FRENCH MANICURE
Its one of the simplest ways to get rid of that embarrassment..Rather flaunt your stylish nails following few simple steps :-
Do try this and share your pictures and experience with us. We with be happy to know from you guys..😊
You can also join us on our different social media handles :-
Facebook (click the tab to go to our Facebook handles)
Instagram (click the tab to go to our Instagram handle)
Someone has rightly said that eating is a necessity but cooking is an art. When our moms cook, we often try to watch how they do it..we always try to find her secret ingredient which makes her dishes super tasty..😊😊
Cooking is an art which needs to be mastered.There are many working women who don’t get enough time to make some special dishes as they think it will take a lot of time..Yaa that’s true but there are many which are super easy to make without taking much of your time and efforts ☺☺
And today we are sharing one such super amazing, mouthwatering dish with you all i .e. Khoya Matar Paneer. Are you bored of eating that same old matar paneer and have reached your satiety level and you don’t like it anymore??
Then don’t worry! We have a very sweet twist for you..
So come, first let’s assemble the ingredients :
[For 6 serves]
- 3-4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 250 gms of paneer cut into cubes
- 2 medium sized finely chopped onions
- A bowl full of boiled green peas
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 18-20 pieces of roasted foxnuts or makhana cut into small pieces as per their size
- 200 gms of khoya/ mawa
- A small glass full of milk ( equivalent amount of fresh cream/ malai)
- Water as per the gravy you require( I have used 3/4 glass of water)
- A tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of coriander/ dhaniya powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of garam masala powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of red chilly powder
- 1/4 tablespoon of cumin/ jeera powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
Salt as per taste
In a grinder, take
- 2 big sized tomatoes
- 7-8 cloves of garlic
- A very small piece of ginger (approx. 1/2 inch)
Step by step recipe :-
- Grind the ingredients kept in the grinder to make a smooth paste.
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of normal cooking oil and let it to heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds and saute it for a while.
- Add finely chopped onions and saute it till they become golden brown.
- Now add the tomato puree which is in our grinder and cook it till it leaves oil by its sides.
[ Little Secret: You can also add salt to fasten this process]
- When done, add khoya and mix it very well and cook it for about 3-4 mins.
- Add the makhanas ( foxnuts) and boiled greenpeas and mix it well.
[ Little Secret: You can also add some almonds and cashews in powder or paste form to bring more flavours to your gravy]
- Add all the spices and mix them well. Let it cook for 4-5 mins.
- Add some milk/ fresh cream/ malayi and cook it well to make the gravy thicker (Optional)
- Add the paneer cubes and mix it well
- Add water as per your requirement of gravy and let it boil until the gravy attains a thick consistency.
- Now add some butter and freshly chopped coriander leaves and bring it to boil.
- The final step – Turn off the flame and serve it hot with naan or paratha.And you super tasty dish is ready to serve ☺☺
To watch the tutorial click here
Try out this recipe and do share your opinions and pictures with us on our social media handles.
You can follow us on :-
Facebook (click the tab to go to our Facebook handles))
Instagram (click the tab to go to our Instagram handle)
I’m Strong! I’m Tough! I’ll Still Wear An Eyeliner!
Someone has rightly said,
“When your eyeliner is on point, your life is on point.”
Everybody has problems of achieving that perfect liner look on their faces. Some achieve but many don’t. Its always a problem drawing those perfect out lines and filling them up. To top it up even if for once you start feeling that your eyeliner game is on point, either your brush slips or you sneeze; and thats the end of the game. REPLAY.
It sucks always. Whether it be for a starter or a professional, I think a starter deals with the smallest of issues. Some may not know how to draw without any liner getting into your eye, or may be some may not know how to line up the perfect outline. Some may not know that how to curve the outer corners of the liner, or they wouldn’t know the basics of hot to start for that soft, smooth, focused look.
Well whatever it may be, We’ll be sharing with you a few tips and tricks through a lot of our social media handles.
Facebook : Little Secrets
Instagram : @little_secrets_with_ak
Youtube (Click here to see the video related to eyeliner for beginners)
Just believe that you can achieve this.
Start with a mirror close enough to your face.
Slowly move your brush of any liner from the mid eye lid.
Extend with very small strokes (they help to keep the shape nice and make less mistakes)
To get a voluminous look always use mascaras on your eye lashes.
This is the excerpt for your very first post.
Hello and welcome all! This is our first post and we are glad to introduce us to you all. We are here to make your world an easier place to live with simple hacks and tricks. Our hacks and tricks will surely help you survive on this planet without messes and mistakes. We all know that it is very difficult to make things easy and continue working without thinking it has a heavy duty. But hey, worry not! We are here to lighten up the load and make you feel a bit happy about every single thing in your life. We will try to inspire you to do works in very different ways and will try to ease of things. Join us for more updates. Till then toodle dee! 😘